- Take oil massage in the morning
- Worship with deepak
- The best time for Laxmi pujan is 3 muhurta (144 minutes) from sunset. Three muhurta (6 ghadi or 144 minutes) period everyday is called Nitya Pradosh and considered auspicious. As I mentioned in the last post, please consult local panchang or news paper to know the exact muhurat time for your place.
- Fast till Laxmi Pujan and eat only once after the pooja
- Wear flower garland
- Put on white clothes
- Remain awake till mid night and throw away poverty from the home by playing holy instruments (shankh etc.)
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Friday, October 24, 2008
These are good introductory articles and must read for astrology beginners, especially students from the Muhurta branch of Vedic astrology.
I reached these websites while I was trying to find out the authentic websites that gives Muhurta for Laxmi Pujan this Deepawali (2008). I didn't find much agreement and I think this is definitely a topic of detailed article. Though there is not much time before Diwali so you will have to wait till next Diwali ;-)
Anyways, it is important to understant that the two most important parts of Diwali Laxmi Pujan muhurta calculation are sunrise time (for calculating pradosh period) and ascendant (lagna). Both of these varies from location to location. So the muhurta for Delhi will not be same as muhurta for Agra. It is important you consult local panchang, local news paper or local astrologer so that you know exact muhurta for your location.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
This is a time of economic recession and I get a lot of queries on share market and commodity market predictions. As you would have noted from my last post, now a days I am busy in finishing some of the new features of AstroSage.com and hence not able to write regularly. I am hoping to finish some of the important modules by the end of this month, so you will see me in action again pretty soon.
Coming back to the share market, there is one very good discussion going on share market in my K P astrology discussion forum. If you are an astrologer, you can also contribute kp astrology forum here. This may also be good for the general people, who are interested knowing about share trends and astrological views.
I also want to remind about certain important thing here like -
- You can subscribe to this blog on your mobile phone as SMS.
- Now you can take print out of your janam patri/ kundali from http://www.astrosage.com/. Please check and let me know your feedback.
- You can also reach to this blog by typing the shorter address http://www.punitastrologer.com/.
- Most importantly, if you like my website, you can tell it to your friends and family members.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Get Hard-copy of birth charts and horary charts FREE
You might be wondering where was I, as you didn't see any blog post here. Actually I was busy in making some enhancements to www.AstroSage.com, so that it becomes more useful for the people. One such recently added feature is "Print" feature in AstroSage.
I am extremely pleased to announce that now you can take printout of horoscopes/ birth charts/ kundlis/ janam patri from AstroSage.com. In absence of a FREE solution for printing kundlis, people have to struggle with all sort of technical complexities. We have seen recent discussions on software where members struggled to get chart using a free software. Now with this new functionality, you have following advantage –
1. Take prints of detailed astrology calculation on one signle page
2. Share horoscope online on the email as well as on the web
Now AstroSage.com can generate the image of a page which can give you a formatted output. Right now, I have added three pages as follows –
1. KP Page – it gives you planetary positions, cuspal positions, significators, ruling planets etc.
2. Shodashvarga Page – It gives you all 16 divisional charts on one page.
3. Main Page – It gives you lagna chart, navamasa chart, ashtakvarga, chalit positions etc.
Once you create a chart using AstroSage.com, look for KP print page and other print pages. Some links are marked with "new" so that it can be located easily.
I would also like to request my readers to to forward this email to your friends and family members so that they can also take advantage of this feature. It will help in spreading the words and making this free utility available to all. I believe that it will be very useful for the astrology enthusiasts.
Looking forward to your feedback so that I can improve it further and incorporate more features.
Thanks & Regards,
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Daily Horoscope on Mobile Phones as Text Message (SMS)
Click on the link of your moon sign to subscribe for daily horoscope/ dainik rashiphal/ daily predictions -
Alerts of This Blog on Your Mobile Phone as Text Message (SMS)
If you like this blog and wants to remain updates about the latest articles published here, you can subscribe updates from this blog on your mobile phone. Please join Punit Pandey's Vedic Astrology blog updates.
As I am talking about astrology on mobile phones, I would also like to bring into your notice that we also have mobile phone edition of http://www.astrosage.com/ which can be found at http://astrosage.com/m/. This website will work on almost all phones inlcuding but not limited to iPhone, Nokia, Samsung, LG, Motorola, O2, Palm, and Miscrosoft phones etc. you can point the browser of your mobile phone to http://astrosage.com/m/ to access AstroSage on Mobile Phone. Now a days almost all mobile phones are GPRS/ WAP enabled and have web browsers.