For the last 6 months, we are working extensively on Panchang and Muhurat section in AstroSage Kundli app. We are thrilled to announce that it is now released with our latest update in this auspicious time of Navratri. Here are some of the highlights of this change:
- Daily Panchang (Tithi, Var, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karan)
- Hindu Purnimant and Amavasyant Calendar option
- Vikram Samvat, Kali Samvat, and Shaka Samvat
- Various Muhurats like Abhijit, Kantak, Yamaghant, Kulika, Kaal Vela, etc.
- Disha Shoola to know which direction is not good for travel
- Chandra Bala and Tara Bala
- Various Sun and Moon related calculations part of Hindu Calendar
- Hora Muhurat with information and what can be done in that Hora
- Choghadiya to know which is auspicious time and which is not
Panchang for every place is different primarily due to change in Sunrise, Moonrise, Sunset, and Moonset time of that locality. In the absence of an accurate software, people have to use Panchang for nearby places like Delhi, Chennai, or Ujjain to know their fasts, festivals, and Muhurats, which is not accurate. AstroSage Kundli App supports GPS, so you can know Panchang for the exact place where you are standing.
Similarly my friends in foreign countries like USA, UK & Australia has to struggle more to find correct time for various muhurats, fast and festivals. Generally people mistakenly follow Indian Panchang which gives incorrect results.
I hope with this release of AstroSage Kundli, such problems will be solved once for all. Please use the app and share your feedback.